With smarter tactics, you can finish first every time. New Permasolid Speed-TEC Clear Coat 8810.
The right tactics make all the difference!
When you need to reach top speed, reach for Permasolid Speed-TEC Clear Coat 8810, our latest clearcoat. Used as part of the complete Speed-TEC system, it significantly cuts process times. A standard repair takes just 57 minutes – so the vehicle can be returned in no time and small repairs become a lucrative business option. What’s more, with Permasolid Speed-TEC Clear Coat 8810, you can save on energy costs by drying Hi-TEC Base Coat and Speed-TEC Clear Coat at low temperatures – 40°C or even just 20°C.
New on the grid: Permasolid Speed-TEC Clear Coat 8810 – the latest innovative addition to our Speed-TEC system.
- Permasolid Speed-TEC Clear Coat 8810
- Permahyd Hi-TEC Base Coat 480
- Permasolid Speed-TEC Wet-on-Wet Surfacer 5500
- Permasolid Speed-TEC Surfacer 5550
- Priomat Reactive Pretreatment Wipes 4000
Benefits Speed-TEC Clear Coat 8810
- No need to harden Hi-TEC Base Coat 480 when applied on Speed-TEC Surfacer 5500 / Speed-TEC Wet-on-Wet Surfacer 5550.
- Flexible application in 1.5 or 2 coats to better match to the OEM appearance.
- Can be tinted with Permasolid Clear Coat Color Additives for special OEM effects.
- Very good stability.
- Superb filling power.
- Incredibly fast drying at lower temperatures: 20°C / 30 - 55 min or 40°C / 10-15 min.
- Highly efficient Axalta resin technology ensures good gloss hold-out.
Advantages to work in the Speed-TEC system.
Cut process times to the minimum.
When it comes to fast processes, the Speed-TEC system wins every time. With only 71 minutes it provides the shortest repair time, which is currently possible. But using Permasolid Speed-TEC Wet-on-Wet Surfacer 5550 reduces that time even further to an incredible 36 minutes. That's at least 50% quicker than comparable product solutions.
Save 50-70% on energy costs.
The Speed-TEC system is the only repair solution that can be completely dried at 40°C or even 20°C. This dramatically saves energy costs – by up to 70%. Drying at low temperatures is also handy if your spray booth isn’t capable of reaching higher temperatures.
Make more cars per day.
Standard repair in around 1 hour.
Request more information on the Speed-TEC Clear Coat 8810.
Perfect match: automatic colour search.
Thanks to digital technology, colour management with use of Phoenix Cloud is reliable, user-friendly and clear. Count on us to help your bodyshop achieve top results even for the most challenging colours.