New label design - understandable, clear, easy.
Product Label Evolution.
The new label design from Spies Hecker makes a decisive contribution to optimising bodyshop processes.
The aim of the developers was to make all steps from stock control to the mixing process safer, more efficient and faster. This is achieved by improved labeling and consistent colour classification of materials.
The system logo is also new on every can. The symbol indicates which products fit together best and can therefore be used most efficiently. Also optimised: Fillers and primers now have a clearly visible dot on the front, indicating the colour of the material. The new label design brings small but significant improvements. You will quickly get used to it and appreciate the advantages.
- Product Numbers: The product numbers have been enlarged to make them easier to identify in the warehouse or mixing room.
- Technology Code: The large coloured side bars show the technology inside the can.
- Product Group Colour: Four special colours above the technology bar identify the product group. In particular, this prevents mix-ups between products on the preparation table.
Hardener = red
Reducer / additives = yellow
Primer / surfacer = blue
Binder = green
- Standard System Logos: The systems show directly which products belong to which specific application / customer segment
Standard System Logos (VOC)
Standard System Logos (non-VOC)
- Primers / Surfacers: Primers and surfacers now have a clearly visible dot on the front side, which indicates the respective colour of the material.
- Field of application: Permafleet products with the orange technology colour, carry an additional symbol to indicate whether they are intended for commercial vehicles or industrial applications.