The new Permasolid Speed Surfacer 5500 significantly speeds up the preparation process, thanks to both its application method and the drying process. Air-drying time is significantly shorter compared to standard air-drying surfacers. This results in fast processing even without IR drying. Added to the speed is a smooth surface that helps to ensure excellent paint results.
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio with Permasolid Speed Surfacer Hardener 3550.
- Excellent vertical stability.
- Time and energy savings thanks to very impressive air-drying
- Other drying techniques can also be used: forced drying at different temperatures and IR drying.
- From Speed Repair to standard panel repair, in fact any type of job can be handled at the same time, thanks to air-drying.
- The smooth surface helps to ensure excellent gloss hold-out after top coating.
- Available in three colours: white, grey and black.
- Use of Priomat Reactive Pretreatment Wipes 4000 is mandatory.