Primers / Surfacers.
Permasolid® HS Speed Surfacer 5500.
The new Permasolid HS Speed Surfacer 5500 significantly speeds up the preparation process, thanks to both its application method and the drying process. Air-drying time is significantly shorter compared to standard air-drying surfacers. This results in fast processing even without IR drying. Added to the speed is a smooth surface that helps to ensure excellent paint results.
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio with Permasolid Speed Surfacer Hardener 3550.
Excellent vertical stability.
- Time and energy savings thanks to very impressive air-drying
- Other drying techniques can also be used: forced drying at different temperatures and IR drying.
- From Speed Repair to standard panel repair, in fact any type of job can be handled at the same time, thanks to air-drying.
- The smooth surface helps to ensure excellent gloss hold-out after top coating.
- Available in three colours: white, grey and black.
- Use of Priomat Reactive Pretreatment Wipes 4000 is mandatory.
Permasolid® HS Performance Surfacer 5320.
Permasolid® HS Performance Surfacer 5320 is a very high-grade two-pack HS sanding surfacer based on acrylic resins.
- very good overspray absorption
- excellent vertical stability
- fast drying
- very good sanding properties
- high solids content = high coverage
- approved by several car manufacturers
Permasolid® HS Express Surfacer 5250.
Permasolid® HS Express Surfacer 5250 is a high-grade, productive, VOC-compliant 2K HS sanding surfacer based on acrylic resins.
- very good application properties especially when applied with HVLP spray guns
- good levelling
- good vertical stability
- very good IR drying properties
- sanding possible after air drying for 1 - 2 hours
(for spot repairs, partial refinishes)
- good top coat flow
Permasolid® HS Premium Surfacer 5310.
Permasolid® HS Premium Surfacer 5310 is a very high-grade two-pack HS sanding surfacer based on acrylic resins.
- very long application time
- ideal, reliable application properties
- excellent sanding properties
- excellent vertical stability
- very high coverage
- excellent filling power
- outstanding top coat flow
Permasolid® Elastic Primer Surfacer Light Grey 4500
EP Primer Surfacer 4500 is a universal epoxy based primer surfacer with a wide application window as sanding filler and wet-on-wet filler with good corrosion protection properties.
Characteristics of this new primer surfacer:
- especially user-friendly and easy to use
- good topcoat hold out
- good corrosion protection properties
- suitable for IR drying
- colour:light grey
Priomat® 1K Wash Primer 4085.
Priomat® 1K Wash Primer 4085 is a zinc chromate-free one-pack product from our "PVB-System".
Field of application:
As a wash primer on all commonly found metallic substrates.
- VOC compliant
- good corrosion protection
- easy to use (one-pack product)
- available in two different shades of grey
- welding certificate available
Priomat® Wash Primer 4075.
Priomat® Wash Primer 4075 is a zinc chromate-free, phenol-free, acid-curing two-pack wash primer from our "PVB system".
- passivation qualities provide excellent corrosion protection
- for all metal substrates, in particular for aluminium and galvanised steel panels
- fulfils the specifications of many car manufacturers
- easy to apply
- colour: olive grey
Priomat® Elastic Primer 3304 transparent.
Priomat® Elastic Primer 3304 transparent is a versatile one-pack adhesion promoter for all plastic parts commonly found on vehicle exteriors.
This primer is characterised by excellent adhesion, high elasticity and easy application.